Re: Update: net/edonkey-gui

On Mon, May 19, 2003 at 08:42:36PM +0200, Christian Weisgerber wrote:
> >  o Distsite has vanished (only _MASTER_SITE_FREEBSD seems to still carry it)
>
> Don't reference variables with a leading underscore.

If I use MASTER_SITE_OPENBSD the download fails at first since openbsd.org
does not carry the distfile.

> Hmm.  If we can't mirror it, the FreeBSD people shouldn't be able to
> either.  Does this have any life left?  Maybe we should just mark it
> BROKEN or even remove it.

BROKEN wouldn't make much sense since the program is not really broken. If you
ask me, remove it. I don't use it anyway and just made a port so others can
use it. IF someone actually WANTS to use it, please vote now! and mirror the
distfile somewhere!

--
Free your mind and your ass will follow -- http://www.funkaffair.de