Re: vmware?

I have a port at http://todd.fries.net/ports/ .. that is more
recent and more likely to run on current, but no guarantees,
since it has been a while since I tried this.

I would like to suggest people start looking at porting
plex86, '..in support of free software solutions.'

After all, if we keep using commercial software, how does free software
benifit?
--
Todd Fries .. todd@openbsd.org

Free Daemon Consulting, LLC                    Land: 405-748-4596
http://FreeDaemonConsulting.com              Mobile: 405-203-6124
"..in support of free software solutions."

Key fingerprint: 37E7 D3EB 74D0 8D66 A68D  B866 0326 204E 3F42 004A
            Key: http://todd.fries.net/pgp.txt

(last updated 2003/03/13 07:14:10)

Penned by quel on Tue, May 20, 2003 at 09:41:10AM -0500, we have: