Re: vmware?

I have a port at http://todd.fries.net/ports/ .. that is more
recent and more likely to run on current, but no guarantees,
since it has been a while since I tried this.

I would like to suggest people start looking at porting
plex86, '..in support of free software solutions.'

After all, if we keep using commercial software, how does free software
Todd Fries .. todd@openbsd.org

Free Daemon Consulting, LLC                    Land: 405-748-4596
http://FreeDaemonConsulting.com              Mobile: 405-203-6124
"..in support of free software solutions."

Key fingerprint: 37E7 D3EB 74D0 8D66 A68D  B866 0326 204E 3F42 004A
            Key: http://todd.fries.net/pgp.txt

(last updated 2003/03/13 07:14:10)

Penned by quel on Tue, May 20, 2003 at 09:41:10AM -0500, we have: