[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
new port: gnet-2.0.3
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: new port: gnet-2.0.3
- From: Jolan Luff <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 01:54:08 -0400
- Content-Disposition: inline
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.4.1i
GNet2 is a simple network library. It is written in C, object-oriented,
and built upon GLib.
tested on i386/macppc/sparc64.
the regression tests are unreliable. this is confirmed by author and
will be fixed in the next release.
ported this because i thought pan would do the sensible thing and use
gnet2, but they use gent1. i'm submitting it for future programs which
will use it.
please point out anything i may have overlooked.