dovecot port

OK I have updated the dovecot port I have been looking after to
It now has a README.OpenBSD with a quick setup guide. I am pretty happy
with it as it stands.

Will people please give me some feedback this with a view to getting it
into the ports tree?

>From the website  http://dovecot.procontrol.fi/

Dovecot is an IMAP and POP3 server for Linux/UNIX-like systems, written
with security primarily in mind.

Dovecot can work with standard mbox and maildir formats and it's fully
compatible with UW-IMAP and Courier IMAP servers as well as mail clients
accessing the mailboxes directly.

Dovecot should be pretty fast. There's still some optimizations that
could be done, but I believe it already beats most other IMAP servers in
overall performance.

PGP signature