[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
License question: mod_throttle
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: License question: mod_throttle
- From: email@example.com (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 22:16:11 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
(I don't understand licenses.)
This is from mod_throttle:
This source distribution is made freely available and there is
no charge for its use, provided you retain this notice, disclaimers,
author's copyright, and credits.
I suspect the intent is a BSD-style license, but the actual wording
seems deficient. No mention of redistribution, no mention of
binaries. Just how much can you read into "use"?
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber firstname.lastname@example.org