Re: NEW: libole2

Anil Madhavapeddy,

I downloaded it from the gnumeric website, listed under the dependencies
and did not check to see if it was the lastest version.  It also
compiled without error,
I just wanted a working gnumeric asap and thought it might be usefull to
others.

The version you refer to (2.2.8) is also development branch, however I
will try to get this
version to work as well.

-Brad Arrington