No more ports of unfree software

I think after the hackathon there is a fair bit of consensus among
porters that we want to put the brakes on ports of software that
we can't at least put up for FTP.  I would like to remind everybody
of the OpenBSD Project goals (see goals.html).

We don't want to import any more ports with PERMIT_*_FTP != Yes.
There may be good reasons for exceptions and these can be individually
evaluated, but in general we want to just say, no thanks.  And if
you prepare to submit a new port, please look at the license.

A re-evaluation of the existing ports that suffer from restrictive
licensing is also in order.