Re: No more ports of unfree software

You are completely and utterly wrong.

Copyright law grants the author very detailed rights until that author
gives them up.

We need to be granted those rights.

I am absolutely astounded that consider yourself an OpenBSD developer,
and have not picked up this before.

> So when I come across software that doesn't have a license, do I remove
> it like what was done with DJB* tools?  How is DJB a special case?

His software is gone because lacking a license, therefore he retains
all 5 terms of copyright, and therefore we are NOT allowed to modify
it.  netscape is more free than his software.