Re: No more ports of unfree software

Theo de Raadt wrote:

> When authors refuse to grant us the rights to their software within a
> copyright framework, there is not much we can... except follow
> copyright law.

Theo is correct and this has nothing to do with any feuds which might
or might not exist. Casual posted comments by the rights holder may
conceivably create a litigatable defense of infringment, but who wants
to expose the OpenBSD community to litigation?

--
Jack J. Woehr                 # Ceterum censeo
PO Box 51, Golden, CO 80402   # in herbas belli