Re: No more ports of unfree software

On Mon, May 26, 2003 at 11:21:51PM +0100, Margarida Sequeira wrote:
> > ... but who wants to expose the OpenBSD community to litigation?
> Thorsten Glaser
> (and Jolan Luff ?)

Excuse me, this all started because I was asking about acceptable
licensing and how to judge PERMIT_* lines, so I could clean the ports
tree of licensing issues.

I probably should not have mentioned DJB.  Basically what I wanted to
know was if software is unlicensed, and all the PERMIT lines are set to
No, is that enough to make sure that OpenBSD is protected.  Theo stated
that it is not enough.

I don't see you looking at licensing issues, Margarida.  Perhaps you
want to expose the OpenBSD community to litigation with your inaction.