Re: No more ports of unfree software

the harm in asking a question someplace that will more then likely turn
up an answer, even if it's unsupported officially.  Where else would you
ask a question about OpenBSD and expect it to be answered?
One good side effect of this is that stupid questions get archived
forever so that people can search and get an answer without having to
ask again.

Regards,
Flinn