Re: No more ports of unfree software

On Tue, May 27, 2003 at 10:18:24AM -0700, Marc Matteo wrote:
> > Sheesh, learn to build software yourself. It's just not that hard.
>
> Could you have ported net/dss?

Suppose if I needed it and it was no longer in ports/packages I would have no
choice, eh? I have full confidence that I could either port/build it myself or
get help from those that can. And if I can't, what the heck am I doing running
OpenBSD in the first place?

Bottom line is that too many people seem to want to steer OpenBSD away from its
project goals, which is a shameful way to say thanks IMHO.

-Rick