dovecot port

Hi

After beating on dovecot 0.99.9.1 I was getting corruption of the
maildir indexes. After speaking to the author this is something to do
with OpenBSD's mmap(2) and this will be fixed in the upcoming 0.99.9.10
release and is already fixed in 0.99.9.10-test6.

I have updated the port to 0.99.9.10-test6. Can you please update the
port if you have downloaded it before today and use maildirs. You should
also delete any .imap* files in your folders as they may be corrupt.
This problem does not appear to corrupt any messages, it just causes the
headers and bodies to get out of sync.

OK, I think I will continue testing until 0.99.9.10 proper is released.

http://cemetery.homeunix.org/OpenBSD/dovecot.tar.gz

--Andrew

--
http://cemetery.homeunix.org