Re: No more ports of unfree software

And obviously those who can't, but have a need to run it are too stupid
and misbegotten to be permitted to live, right Rick? .

Come to think of it, why haven't you just written your own unix-like
operating system?  It's so easy - you just need a kernel, and a
userland, and a bootstrap, and...  oh wait... MicroBSD already did that.

Regards,
Christian.