Re: No more ports of unfree software

I will jump to just the last question at the end.

> How does one interperate crap like this?

We avoid like the plague until the authors fix it.  Most authors
will fix this.  A couple developers in the group have negotiated
over 100 repairs so far.

So get involved.  Talk to the authors.  You surely can't assume that I
or other developers in the group will care about every little package
out there...