RFC: openoffice (emulated) port

Port: http://schubert.cx/openbsd/ports/openoffice.tar.gz

The installation actually runs and using a wrapper script a user can run
openoffice without trouble. How it does this is so ugly, so messy and so
stupid I don't even know if I want to take credit for this disaster.

Note when doing a 'make install' if DISPLAY isn't set and/or /proc isn't
mounted as a procfs the installation will abort (yes the *text* based
installation requires this).

The wrapper script is /usr/local/bin/soffice and the user MUST run this
the first time a user runs openoffice to properly create the local user
data in $HOME (after that you could call
/usr/local/openoffice/programs/soffice directly).

I've seen it die once on making the package because for some reason the
setup binary didn't install some files into the fake directory. Starting
  over with the install did not reproduce this.

Since the actual installed setup program is broken (*sigh*) the wrapper
script takes a skelaton ~/.openoffice directory I created on a linux
system then stripped out all $HOME related information and created the
wrapper script to plug in your $HOME value the .sversionrc and
~/.openoffice files that need it.

If you see a better way to do the installation/wrapper, by all means
have at it.

As for those wishing to properly fix openoffice a good place to start
would be the setup.bin binary that gets unpacked from the f0_* zip files
(a native build of this would be a good first step). Watch ktrace output
files from it shows some really brain damaged things going on here. The
other thing to fix would be the programs/setup binary that gets
installed it dies failing to create the /tmp/sv00?.tmp directory used
for installations. Fixing those two (either just making the linux binary
smarter or managing to get a native openbsd binary out of them) would
greatly simplify the install. Pay attention to where FreeBSD has things
defined because alot of them give clues for OpenBSD.

As for the licensing, see the Makefile and its PERMIT_* lines for more info.

A nod of thanks goes to David Lebel for his initial work on getting it
running.

(http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openbsd-ports&m=104222839712007&w=2)

Tested on i386 -current and 3.3.

Ok I think that's everything, have fun.