New port: GNU Stow (sysutils/stow)

Hi all,

This being my first port, I thought I'd better start with
something simple.  I've been using GNU Stow for a couple of
years on a large number of unices to keep track of software.

Please, see if I made any newbie errors in the Makefile, or
elsewhere.

If it's ok, I'd be happy if someone could commit it.

BTW, is someone making a port of anacron?
http://anacron.sourceforge.net/

If not, I might do it.

>From DESCR:

    GNU Stow is a Perl program for managing the installation of
    software packages, keeping them separate (/opt/stow/emacs
    vs. /opt/stow/perl, for example) while making them appear to
    be installed in the same place (/opt).

    Stow was inspired by Carnegie Mellon's Depot program, but
    is substantially simpler.  Whereas Depot requires database
    files to keep things in sync, Stow stores no extra state
    between runs, so there's no danger (as there is in Depot)
    of mangling directories when file hierarchies don't match
    the database.  Also unlike Depot, Stow will never delete any
    files, directories, or links that appear in a Stow directory
    (e.g., /opt/stow/emacs), so it's always possible to rebuild
    the target tree (e.g., /opt).

    Stow is free software, licensed under the GNU General Public
    License.

--
Andreas Kähäri
Essex, England