book licenses

I've been getting a few submissions for the new books/
directory.  I just wanted to point out that some of these
books did not have valid licenses bundled with them or as
part of their text.

The rules for free documentation is no different from other
ports; they _must_ include the usual disclaimers to enable
us to distribute and modify them.  Most of the time, the
disclaimer is on the web-page; a note to the author requesting
it be integrated into the published work should be sufficient.

--
Anil Madhavapeddy, http://anil.recoil.org
University of Cambridge, http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk