[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
soft lock in progress
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: soft lock in progress
- From: Peter Valchev <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 17:15:31 -0600
- Content-Disposition: inline
- Mail-Followup-To: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.4.1i
Consider the ports tree locked for new ports (unless a very good
reason), and meaningless updates. For the next week, everything
else has to go through naddy@ before it can go in.
And in about 10 days or so, there will be a full "hard" lock.