[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: ClamAV
- From: Craig Barraclough <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 12:40:04 +1000
- Content-Disposition: inline
- Organization: Creative Digital Technology
- User-Agent: KMail/1.5.2
For all those struggling out there with clamd and clamav-milter crashing, it
seems the latest snapshot (20030831) seems to be a lot better.
The snapshot is available from:
MD5 (clamav-devel-20030831.tar.gz) = 35a97bf4bd6cdc659249a12df79244d6
RMD160 (clamav-devel-20030831.tar.gz) =
SHA1 (clamav-devel-20030831.tar.gz) = 611d78395f5842821cfd14133d382d48be9a2751
There appear to be quite a few fixes in the areas I was noticing the crashes.
Hope it is as good for everyone else.