[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: devel/distcc 2.15
- From: Andrew Dalgleish <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 19:40:59 +1000
- User-Agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 0.5 (X11/20040614)
DESCRIPTION: distributed C/C++ compiler
Note: this creates a user/group _distcc with ID=599
The ID is set in pkg/INSTALL, and should be changed to suit
This includes some notes on using ccache & distcc for OpenBSD
specific builds in files/README.OpenBSD.
Building kernels works very well.
Some ports have trouble with 'make -j'
Building userland doesn't work with 'make -j' yet.