Brett Glass

Both the arguments Brett Glass uses, and the reported "facts" they are
based on, are often faulty.  If he criticizes me for saying, or
thinking, or doing, or wanting X, please don't believe I really said,
or think, or do, or want X.  Likewise, his statements about the GPL
(both its effects and its goals) are often inaccurate.

I've decided not to try to respond to his calumnies in detail because
there are an unending stream of them and it would get in the way of my
doing useful work.