[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- To: Attila Nagy <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Jason L. Wright)
- Date: 12 Jul 2002 10:31:26 -0400
- Cc: email@example.com
- References: <200207112018.g6BKII24001044@cvs.openbsd.org> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-Agent: Gnus/5.09 (Gnus v5.9.0) Emacs/21.1
Attila Nagy <email@example.com> writes:
> > Modified files:
> > sys/dev/microcode/typhoon: 3c990img.h
> > Log message:
> > New version of the firmware from 3Com. Many, many thanks to David Dillow
> > for fighting with 3com to make this happen!
> Talking about 3Com...
> Does anybody has experiences with the 982? (the dual port version of 980,
> which is supported by OpenBSD)
> For the first look it seems that it won't be that special, maybe it's only
> a device ID addition to the driver...
> (I plan to buy such cards, that's why I'm asking)
It's likely the 982 is a 980 with a pci/pci bridge and two 980's on it, but
I don't know that for a fact. If so, its likely there is no need to add
pci ids to the driver.
--Jason L. Wright