[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
get MAC address from userspace program
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: get MAC address from userspace program
- From: Martin Schmachtel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 11:19:59 +0200
- Content-Disposition: inline
- Mail-Followup-To: Martin Schmachtel <email@example.com>,firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.3.27i
I need to find out the MAC address of a given ethernet interface from
a userspace program. I cannot, however, find out how to get this data.
I thought it should be in struct if_data, but it's not there.
Can anyone tell me where to look?