[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RAMDISKC && rl(4) @ cardbus problem
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: RAMDISKC && rl(4) @ cardbus problem
- From: Stefan Kaltenbrunner <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 20:35:57 +0200
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.4b) Gecko/20030428
http://www.openbsd.org/i386.html does seem to indicate that a rl(4)
based cardbus device is supported using the floppyC33.fs image.
But this doesn't seem to be the case because the corresponding RAMDISKC
configurationfile is missing the required
"rl* at cardbus? dev ? function ?" line.
Is this just an oversight or am I misreading the documentation?