[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: locale support in OpenBSD
- To: "Masao Uebayashi" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: locale support in OpenBSD
- From: "Barry Scott" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 13:06:42 +0100
- Cc: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-Index: AcMVWgPIOX/3BPG1RL6DY7no8CgSBAAAC8Rg
- Thread-Topic: locale support in OpenBSD
I also found a mention of a port of FreeBSD locale to OpenBSD.
From: Masao Uebayashi [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: 08 May 2003 13:04
To: Barry Scott
Subject: Re: locale support in OpenBSD
> What are your plans for locale support please?
I don't know the plan of OpenBSD, but I think I saw a patch porting
NetBSD locale (a.k.a. Citrus locale) into OpenBSD. The patch was
posted to a Japanese local BBS a few months ago. FWIW.