[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
help setting dialup account
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: help setting dialup account
- From: "Pedro Lugo" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 14:15:27 -0500
- Delivery-Date: Sun Sep 20 12:47:57 1998
can someone point me to a web page with info on how to setup my modem in
bsd. I am trying to setup my dialup account to a nt server so I guess I have
to use chap but I can find the modem anywhere.
when I bootup I can see the modems one " isapnp0 at isa0 port 0x279 read
port 0x203 isa pnp0:<28.8/spkr , 7 port 0x100/8 119 5 not configured. or
something like that.
I have another modem it reads : vendor... 0x400 c clas comm... at pcio 0 dev
9 funtion 0 not configured.