[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: bgpd dumps core
- To: bugs_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: bgpd dumps core
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsdbugs_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 18:42:50 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: bugs_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
* Alexey E. Suslikov <cruel_(_at_)_texnika_(_dot_)_com_(_dot_)_ua> [2005-04-17 17:35]:
> box is running -current from 20050417.
> bgpd dumps core (even while bgpd -n) if any allow/deny
> filter specified.
> last pre-3.7 snapshot were ok.
3.7 is ok too btw, this bug was introduced 2005/04/13 in rev 1.159 of
BS Web Services, http://www.bsws.de/
OpenBSD-based Webhosting, Mail Services, Managed Servers, ...
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
Visit your host, monkey.org