[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
problems with anoncvs.usa.openbsd.org and anoncvs2.usa.openbsd.org?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: problems with anoncvs.usa.openbsd.org and anoncvs2.usa.openbsd.org?
- From: "Todd C. Miller" <Todd_(_dot_)_Miller_(_at_)_cs_(_dot_)_colorado_(_dot_)_edu>
- Date: Mon, 08 Jul 1996 12:15:59 -0600
- Reply-to: Todd_(_dot_)_Miller_(_at_)_cs_(_dot_)_colorado_(_dot_)_edu
I've been having problems updating from both of these using ssh on
port 2022. I did manage to get most of an update yesterday.
Invoking ssh directly gets:
courtesan [~] % !ss
ssh anoncvs.usa.openbsd.org -l anoncvs
Secure connection to anoncvs.usa.openbsd.org on port 2022 refused; reverting to insecure method.
Using rsh. WARNING: Connection will not be encrypted.
The connection refused comes after ~5 minutes the accuracy of the
error message is suspect.
I can't even ping/traceroute anoncvs2.usa.openbsd.org (traceroute
doesn't get past gw-mcs-1.network.umr.edu) or get a response
on ports 22 or 2022 (via telnet, it should at least connect).
Is anyone else having problems or is it just me? I can't use rsh
due to a firewall but ssh should work (even to port 22).
I'm using ssh-1.2.13 if it makes any diff.
Visit your host, monkey.org