[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
latest flex = 2.5.3, OpenBSD flex = 2.5.2
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: latest flex = 2.5.3, OpenBSD flex = 2.5.2
- From: "Todd C. Miller" <Todd_(_dot_)_Miller_(_at_)_cs_(_dot_)_colorado_(_dot_)_edu>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jul 1996 08:45:38 -0600
- Reply-to: Todd_(_dot_)_Miller_(_at_)_cs_(_dot_)_colorado_(_dot_)_edu
This is not a big deal but here's the Changelog from 2.5.2 -> 2.5.3:
Changes between release 2.5.3 (29May96) and release 2.5.2:
- Some serious bugs in yymore() have been fixed. In particular,
when using AT&T-lex-compatibility or %array, you can intermix
calls to input(), unput(), and yymore(). (This still doesn't
work for %pointer, and isn't likely to in the future.)
- A bug in handling NUL's in the input stream of scanners using
REJECT has been fixed.
- The default main() in libfl.a now repeatedly calls yylex() until
it returns 0, rather than just calling it once.
- Minor tweak for Windows NT Makefile, MISC/NT/Makefile.
I can send a set of diffs but it's probably just easier to
grab the distribution from ftp.ee.lbl.gov.
Visit your host, monkey.org