[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Change request for pccons/pcvt
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Change request for pccons/pcvt
- From: Matthieu Herrb <matthieu_(_at_)_mipnet_(_dot_)_fr>
- Date: Sun, 1 Sep 1996 10:43:48 +0200 (MET DST)
- Reply-to: Mathieu_(_dot_)_Herrb_(_at_)_mipnet_(_dot_)_fr
I'm currently making XFree86 patches to build a OpenBSD binary
dist. I'd like to implement the reading of the pccons keymap to
initialise the X keyboard mapping when XKB is not used, as suggested
by Thomas Graichen.
Unfortunatly, pcvt and pccons both use the same type name (keymap_t)
to describe their mappings, but with different definitions. So the
inclusion of both <machine/pccons.h> and <machine/pcvt_ioctl.h> isn't
Would it be possible to rename at least the pccons keymap_t to
something like pccons_keymap_t ? Changing the pcvt keymap_t is less
desirable because it would break a little more pcvt source
compatibility with FreeBSD and NetBSD.
Thank you for your attention.
Visit your host, monkey.org