[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
linux nfs server
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: linux nfs server
- From: Todd Tyrone Fries <todd_(_at_)_miango_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Sep 1996 21:28:03 -0500 (CDT)
- Posted-date: Sat, 7 Sep 1996 02:28:04 GMT
- Reply-to: Todd Tyrone Fries <todd_(_at_)_miango_(_dot_)_com>
For anyone who is wondering about/struggling with linux as an nfs server for
openbsd, I have successfully compiled rpc.bootparamd for linux and have a
sun4/3** happily running OpenBSD nfs-mounted-root from a linux machine...
I am also wondering if I am missing a command option, or of OpenBSD does not
yet allow a secure mount option for nfs?
Also, should I, after booting nfs-root, should I be able to mount other nfs
filesystems??? I seem not to be able to with an error
'Bad address: <mount point>'....
Todd Fries .. todd_(_at_)_miango_(_dot_)_com
Visit your host, monkey.org