[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
large (>10Gb) EIDE ? Experience
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: large (>10Gb) EIDE ? Experience
- From: Peter Galbavy <peter_(_dot_)_galbavy_(_at_)_knowledge_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 19:46:08 +0000
- Organization: Knowledge Matters Ltd.
With disk of 16Gb and more becoming available (IBM Titan 16GP 16.8GB
9.5ms UDMA) - has anyone got any experience of running these larger
drives with OpenBSD ?
SCSI is fine, but if you need high capacity, cheap disk - this may be
the way to go.
Knowledge Matters Ltd
Visit your host, monkey.org