[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ip forwarding problem?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: ip forwarding problem?
- From: andrew dibble <adibble_(_at_)_indiana_(_dot_)_edu>
- Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 16:09:46 -0500 (EST)
hello, i am new to the list and openbsd, but i am having a serious problem
i own the last 1/4 of a class C subnet (x.x.x.192-255). i need to route
these computers over a PPP line. the remote end is already configured
properly (it has worked before with a Linux box). what I have done so far
is basically established the connection and turned on forwarding (with
the sysctl command). i have also tried with 'ipf' disabled and
enabled. usually telnets out work, and some machines can connect to some
hosts via http, but not others. (this is not a sporadic problem - most
hosts just time out.) i am completely mystified as to what the problem is
- any ideas? please help ori'll have to install linux, spend a few
more days locking it down, etc etc..
'we have always been a virtual reality' -- ralf hutter, kraftwerk
Visit your host, monkey.org