[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Dual-boot machine?
- From: Jon Ribbens <jon_(_at_)_oaktree_(_dot_)_co_(_dot_)_uk>
- Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 00:30:26 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
First, a suggestion: maybe 'quit' in fdisk should not destroy your mbr without
warning. I was rather expecting it to quit without writing.
Secondly, does OpenBSD have a dual-boot bootloader thing? The docs seem to
hint that it might do but nothing seems to say explicitly anywhere or how you
use it if it does.
\/ Jon Ribbens / jon_(_at_)_oaktree_(_dot_)_co_(_dot_)_uk
Visit your host, monkey.org