[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Partitioning..
- From: "Kevin Bewley" <kevin_(_dot_)_bewley_(_at_)_camr_(_dot_)_org_(_dot_)_uk>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 16:52:53 +0100
- Organization: camr.org.uk
- Reply-to: kevin_(_dot_)_bewley_(_at_)_camr_(_dot_)_org_(_dot_)_uk
Righto, I think I need some partitioning guidance going by the
answers to my last mail.
My HD is laid out as follows:
What will these, in terms of sd0 be on my amiga?
I seem to have root == sd0a, and AmigaApp was sd0f when I
installed the archives. How do the letters relate to the actual
partitions on the drive. The install.txt gives very little guidance. Is
there an Amiga specific install guide, a little more for idiots,
anywhere on the 'net?
Powered by Amiga '060 50Mb Ram
Visit your host, monkey.org