[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: @home security (was: Re: Security problem?)
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: @home security (was: Re: Security problem?)
- From: Seth Arnold <sarnold_(_at_)_willamette_(_dot_)_edu>
- Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 19:59:52 -0700
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
* rob <europax_(_at_)_home_(_dot_)_com> [001005 18:25]:
> On my big box, I get scanned on UDP port 68 by some
> nondescript @home server in Washington state. It goes on continuously.
I do think these instead are people trying to acquire a dhcp lease.
Unless, of course, the source IP is from their security subdomain. :)
Visit your host, monkey.org