[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: aDSL Router
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: aDSL Router
- From: Seth Arnold <sarnold_(_at_)_willamette_(_dot_)_edu>
- Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 16:08:17 -0700
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Rob, this problem sounds like your /etc/resolv.conf is not configured
properly, or perhaps your rulesets are blocking responses from a name
server that is trying to respond to your name resolving requests.
* Rob Hines Jr. <rhines_(_at_)_joboptions_(_dot_)_com> [001011 15:43]:
> With the last set of rules in place from the FAQ (corrected for my
> setup), I could not even telnet our from console to any site by name. It
> would allow me to telnet to an IP, but not a name.
Visit your host, monkey.org