[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: locking all terminals w/ a single command?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: locking all terminals w/ a single command?
- From: Brandin L Claar <claar_(_at_)_arl_(_dot_)_psu_(_dot_)_edu>
- Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 11:48:31 -0400
- Reply-to: claar_(_at_)_arl_(_dot_)_psu_(_dot_)_edu
> i used to use screen but i lost confidence w/ it from a security
> perspective, so i try not to use it any more...it's becoming a tough
> thing to avoid though.
What is wrong with screen from a security perspective?
Penn State Applied Research Lab
Visit your host, monkey.org