[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: locking all terminals w/ a single command?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: locking all terminals w/ a single command?
- From: sen_ml_(_at_)_eccosys_(_dot_)_com
- Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 14:34:00 +0900
as a lame work-around hack, i've done the following:
1) created the following entry in /usr/share/misc/keycap.pcvt:
# only tested on one type of keyboard
noctrl|Disabling Control Keys:\
2) created the following shell script (named 'alock'):
/usr/bin/lock $@ && /sbin/kbd `/bin/cat /etc/kbdtype`
now, to lock my screen, i use 'alock -np'.
Visit your host, monkey.org