[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: double use of ps2 port ?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: double use of ps2 port ?
- From: "Peter Strömberg" <peters_(_at_)_telia_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 16:42:23 +0200
- Organization: Telia Carrier & Networks
Den 23 Oct 2000, klockan 13:21
skrev Christian Weisgerber om (Re: double use of ps2 port ?):
> Alf Breull <puma_(_at_)_hannover_(_dot_)_sgh-net_(_dot_)_de> wrote:
> > Does 2.7 (from CD) allow double use (keyboard plus mouse) of
> > the ps2 port ?
> Bizarre questions. There are PS/2 keyboard ports and there are PS/2
> mouse ports. Apart from the connector, these are different ports.
My manual says: "The mouse and keyboard can be plugged into either PS/2
connector. Power to the computer should be turned off before a keyboard
or mouse is connected or disconnected."
Visit your host, monkey.org