[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Can anyoe recomend an SNMP agent?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org (OpenBSD general usage list)
- Subject: Can anyoe recomend an SNMP agent?
- From: "Stan Brown" <stanb_(_at_)_awod_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 10:36:08 -0400 (EDT)
I have just discovered the wonders of mrtg. It's really neat.
Of course now I want to monitor everything in the world :-)
So heres the question. Can anyone recomend an SNMP agent that fits the
1. Relativly easy to configure.
2. Works on OpenBSD, FreeBSD, HP-UX (9, 10 * 11), NetBSD Linux, and
I looked at ucd-snmp and while it will probably work, I must admit that I
am totaly blown way by it's configuration system.
Perhaps someone could point me to a good begneers guide to configuring it?
Stan Brown stanb_(_at_)_awod_(_dot_)_com 843-745-3154
Windows 98: n.
useless extension to a minor patch release for 32-bit extensions and
a graphical shell for a 16-bit patch to an 8-bit operating system
originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor, written by a 2-bit
company that can't stand for 1 bit of competition.
(c) 2000 Stan Brown. Redistribution via the Microsoft Network is prohibited.
Visit your host, monkey.org