[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Backup
- From: Seth Arnold <sarnold_(_at_)_willamette_(_dot_)_edu>
- Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 12:17:30 -0700
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
* Jill Lundquist <jill_(_at_)_chezns_(_dot_)_org> [001026 12:14]:
> >Is there a simple way to backup the password/user database? (Such as
> >incase I have to reinstall the OS).
> It exists in /var/backups, but to get it off the machine, just copy
I imagine it might also be a good idea to copy /etc/group off the
machine as well. :)
``Oh Lord; Ooh you are so big; So absolutely huge; Gosh we're all really
impressed down here, I can tell you.''
Visit your host, monkey.org