[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Window Maker
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Window Maker
- From: Morten Liebach <morten_(_at_)_hotpost_(_dot_)_dk>
- Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 12:26:55 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On 27, Oct, 2000 at 03:10:39AM -0500, George Nelson wrote:
> I used pkg_add to install Window Maker from the packages dir on the 2.7 cd.
> Everything seemed to install ok. I didn't receive any errors. However,
> when I went into the Window Manager Preferences after running wmaker.inst
> and startx , none of the icons showed up.
> Did I install this wrong?
If I remember correctly it's an issue with the package on the CD only,
once I installed WindowMaker from the ports-tree it worked perfectly.
So ... install ports (if you haven't already), become root, cd
/usr/ports/x11/windowmaker/ && make install.
That should do the trick!
UNIX, reach out and grep someone!
Visit your host, monkey.org