[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Netscape java fonts
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Netscape java fonts
- From: Morten Liebach <morten_(_at_)_hotpost_(_dot_)_dk>
- Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 20:28:28 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On 27, Oct, 2000 at 09:34:43AM -0700, Jeremy A. Mates wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Oct 2000, Steve Mynott wrote:
> > I think you need to set an environment variable (NETSCAPE_HOME?)
> > or something (I don't have my OpenBSD machine at work to check
> > exactly which one).
> $MOZILLA_HOME, pointed to a directory that has subdirectories of java,
> plugins, etc.
Just as I get the same problem Steve Mynott posts about it here ...
But setting $MOZILLA_HOME='/usr/local/netscape' doesn't do the trick,
where's stuff like this documented?
I can't find anything on netscape.com (or, I can, but it turns out to be
dead links ...).
UNIX, reach out and grep someone!
Visit your host, monkey.org