[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Halloween Costumes
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Halloween Costumes
- From: Morten Liebach <morten_(_at_)_hotpost_(_dot_)_dk>
- Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 06:48:32 +0100
- Cc: David Terrell <dbt_(_at_)_meat_(_dot_)_net>, Erik <scumbag_(_at_)_nwi_(_dot_)_net>
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org, David Terrell <dbt_(_at_)_meat_(_dot_)_net>, Erik <scumbag_(_at_)_nwi_(_dot_)_net>
On 31, Oct, 2000 at 06:02:14PM -0800, David Terrell wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 31, 2000 at 05:23:53PM -0800, Erik wrote:
> > Are there any BSD using dads out there dressing their kids up as
> > daemons? I'd love to see that. I'd give the kid half the candy.
> Or moms?
> A friend of mine (who still lives in champaign, IL, or I'd be
> photographing him for later blackmail^Wevidence) is dressing up a
> daemon, openbsd shirt and all.
> Me, I'm going to dress up my kid as a blowfish next year :)
You'd have to feed him/her pretty well then, better get started! ;-)
UNIX, reach out and grep someone!
Visit your host, monkey.org