[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: PHP4 question
- From: Emre <emre_(_at_)_electron_(_dot_)_wox_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 20:27:51 -0600
I just compiled PHP4 from the ports, but somehow Apache isn't processing the
php pages. Here's some info:
- Ran /usr/local/sbin/php4-enable after build.
- LoadModule php4_module /usr/lib/apache/modules/libphp4.so is in httpd.conf
- AddModule mod_php4.c is also in httpd.conf
- Copied php.ini-dist in /usr/local/share/doc/php4 to /etc/ as "php4.ini"
I think I messed up on the php.ini file.... where exactly is it supposed to
be and what is it supposed to be called? I went to php.net and read some
documentation, but it didn't say much. I couldn't find anything in the
mailinglist archives either. Can anyone help?
Thanks in advance.
Visit your host, monkey.org