[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
installation and modem setup
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: installation and modem setup
- From: "Peter Nicol" <peternicol_(_at_)_vrl_(_dot_)_com_(_dot_)_au>
- Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 18:18:50 +0800
- Organization: CIV Pty Ltd
- Reply-to: peternicol_(_at_)_vrl_(_dot_)_com_(_dot_)_au
I managed previously to get obsd installed via ftp from my linux box.
I had the linux gateway as my default route.
Now, I am trying to get the obsd box to replace the linux gateway and
dial my isp, and am running into troub.
I can dial in, but the connection terminates after a few seconds.
I believe I have pap running correctly, a la the manuals, but I am
thinking the old ethernet setup is causing probs.
Anyone have any ideas?
Do I need to delete the old setup/routes/whatever?
Visit your host, monkey.org