[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: KDM instead of XMD
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: KDM instead of XMD
- From: Seth Arnold <sarnold_(_at_)_willamette_(_dot_)_edu>
- Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 23:26:46 -0800
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
* John Smith <pagemaster41_(_at_)_hotmail_(_dot_)_com> [001108 23:14]:
> Would someone mind telling me the exact procedure for replacing xdm with
> kdm, it doesn't seem to be anywhere in the archives.
Except for the inittab stuff, I would hazard a guess that this page
would give enough information on how to do this:
``Oh Lord; Ooh you are so big; So absolutely huge; Gosh we're all really
impressed down here, I can tell you.''
Visit your host, monkey.org