[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: lack of security announcements (was Re: OpenBSD on BUGTRAQ again)
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: lack of security announcements (was Re: OpenBSD on BUGTRAQ again)
- From: Toni Mueller <openbsd-misc_(_at_)_oeko_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 15:10:08 +0100
- Reply-to: openbsd-misc_(_at_)_oeko_(_dot_)_net
On Wed, Nov 08, 2000 at 10:34:01PM -0800, chuck yerkes wrote:
> Basically, the rule is if you're not willing to check the web page
> daily(1) and not willing to read the stream of source changes
> daily(2) then don't run OpenBSD.
I, for one, don't give in, despite your apparent desire to have the
use of OpenBSD restricted to it's developers only.
Visit your host, monkey.org